Help & Information
We're currently experiencing a high volume of orders. Please allow for extended delivery time as a result. For any enquiries on your order, we appreciate your patience as we work to respond to you as quickly as possible.
|Rest of world||
Delivery estimates should be used as a general guide only. Please bear in mind that:
- All estimates are for metro destinations – orders sent to regional locations may take longer
- Restrictions and capacity constraints are causing delays in some countries
- Orders may be held by Australian and overseas customs authorities for clearance. We will endeavour to advise of any delays where possible
- Estimated delivery times are indicative of transit times only
- Delivery cost does not include duties/taxes for international orders
- Our distribution centre is located in Melbourne, and is closed on weekends and public holidays
- Where an order is placed during a promotional period, there may be a delay on the date of dispatch due to the high volume of orders received
- The above delivery times are reflective of all orders dispatched from our distribution centre. In the instance where we need to source your item(s) from one of our retail stores, please allow up to 3 additional business days for delivery of your order
- Estimated delivery times do not include customs clearance or instances where a shipment is held for payment of duties/taxes
Track Your Order
- All orders are tracked by the delivery carrier
- You will receive an email with a tracking link once your parcel has left our distribution centre
- To track your order, please click the tracking link in your dispatch email
- All orders are dispatched with a signature with authority to leave
- A name will still be captured when you are home. If you are not at home, the parcel will be left in a safe place when available; If there is no safe place available, a notification card left and the parcel taken to a nearby Post Office.
- Once your order is left in a safe area, delivery drivers will do their best to make a note of the location or take a picture as proof of delivery.
- Orders are deemed 'delivered' when left at your premises.
- *Please note that we will not accept responsibility for any parcel that is lost or damaged, where a signature release is requested after dispatch.
Business Address Delivery
- Nomination of a business as your delivery address opens signature authority to any person at that business address. This is due to the nature of deliveries to business addresses whereby receptions or mailrooms often sign for and accept parcels in bulk and on behalf of persons located at that address
- If your order is shipped to and signed for, on your behalf, at a business address, we will not accept responsibility for any parcel that is lost or damaged
- We strongly suggest nominating a home address should you place a high value order with us. This will ensure only residents of the address will have signature authority
Customs and Import Duty
Items for delivery to countries outside of Australia may be subject to customs duties and taxes levied by the destination country. For any parcel shipped outside of Australia, you as the recipient will be liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. If you refuse your delivery, you are responsible for the original delivery charges, any applicable tax and duties charges, and the cost of returning the package. Please contact us if you have any questions.